I have a few goals for myself in 2012 which include finishing up my NSCA Certification, Competing in an Olympic Lifting Meet (in addition to continuing to compete in Powerlifting and Strongman events), and I also want to become more involved with Tennis again since I have the time now. For the 90 Day Challenge however these are my goals:
1. Increase my 1RM Deadlift. Right now it is 265lbs which is way down from what it used to be a year ago.
2. Improve my fitness so I can achieve a better Fight Gone Bad score since the very first time I did that workout last September I scored a 170 something and I was absolutely destroyed.
3. Be able to do a muscle up by day 90.
I plan on eating Paleo for this challenge and possibly experimenting with some Intermittent Fasting. I’m pretty big on self-experimentation and IF has been on my list of things to try for a little while now. For my workouts I plan on following the Albany CrossFit website for the majority of my workouts, but I also plan on hitting a few WODs from CrossFit Football, Strongman WOD and ones that I have programmed myself.
Right Thigh: 21.5″
Left Thigh: 22″
1. 2k Row: TBA
2. 1RM Deadlift: 265 Sumo Deadlift
3. “Fran”: TBA
4. “Cindy”: 11 Rounds Scaled with a Band & Modified Push-Ups
5. “Grace”: TBA
6. Max Pull-Ups: 7